English Timesavers: Picture Prompts
Buy this and your school gets €7.41 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Carefully chosen and professionally illustrated pictures prompt five types of easy-to-use activities and exercises: grammar points, stories and situations, opinions and imagination, pair and group work, vocabulary practice. Simple and straightforward with the emphasis on visual appeal, topics of real interest to teenagers, wit and humour.
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- English Timesavers: Visual Grammar
- Daily Word Ladders for Fluency: Ages 6–7
- English Timesavers: 40 Speaking Activities for Lower-Level Classes
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore
- Barrington Stoke Middle Gr Pk
- How To Be A Lion
7booksBarrington Stoke: New Titles Pack
10booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Picture Book Pack
- Silly Billy
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
The Tiny Seed
Poems to Perform
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- How to Steal the Mona Lisa
- The Jolly Christmas Postman
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
Please Mrs Butler
- Counting on Katherine