Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Rosie the hen sets off for a lovely stroll. But what’s that foxy shadow behind her? In this funny classic, the unique pictures are what tell the real story. With its folksy art style and witty use of pictures, this is one of those rare books you truly never forget. (Trust us, we know.) Rosie the hen sets off for a walk round the farm. So far, so boring. But look closer: there’s a wily fox behind her! Poor Rosie has no idea she’s in danger. Will she make it home again? Laugh out loud as the unlucky fox – who is shown but never mentioned – falls into a pond, gets chased by angry bees, and is buried in a haystack!
- A pioneering classic full of wit and innovation
- Clever use of words and pictures to tell opposing stories
- Distinctive and beautiful patterned artwork
- Helps to teach concepts of direction and location
This product has not been reviewed yet.