Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Humans love Christmas! But do cats? Find out in this festive favourite about a best-loved family pet. Everyone knows that Christmas is coming. Everyone, that is, except Mog. No one has warned her about it, and she’s baffled by all the fuss. The house is full of noisy strangers, weird smells and strange spiky objects. And when she sees a tree walking around and talking, it’s the last straw! Mog rushes up to the roof to hide. Will she come back down in time for Christmas…?
- A seasonal classic from iconic author Judith Kerr
- Judith is the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- All the magic of Christmas with a comical furry twist
- Helps young children see things through a pet’s eyes
September 30th, 2010
- 32 pages