Positive Steps: Being Honest
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Why is it important not to tell tales or copy someone else’s work? Which secrets should you keep – and which should you share with an adult? Is it OK to tell a white lie in order not to hurt a friend’s feelings? Help children to make sense of basic rules of honesty using this dynamic and stimulating guide. Simple examples combine with a vibrant mix of photo-stories and cartoons, speech-bubbles, discussion points, moral dilemmas and practice exercises such as saying sorry to the mirror. Practical, insightful and thought-provoking, this appealing book helps children to embrace positive behaviour, and have coping strategies at hand when difficult situations arise.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Standing on Her Shoulders
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Where Zebras Go
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
How To Change The World
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
The Day War Came
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- Counting on Katherine
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
Coming to England
5booksMy Brother is a Superhero Pack x 5
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
One Dog and His Boy
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
- Leon and the Place Between