Buy this and your school gets €0.80 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 35 ratings
18 reviews (Add a review)
So cool. So in demand. Hands up if you want one! This head-turning tool is THE way to make your point. Eye-popping patterns and a dramatic coloured topper: now nobody can ignore what you say. Answer questions with it, point things out, or ask for stuff you want. You can play games with it. You can poke pesky siblings with it. If you’re really revolting, you can even pick your nose with it. The ultimate prop for classroom show-and-tells – and all kinds of cheeky fun!
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dog Man #11: Dog Man 11: Twenty Thousand Fleas Under the Sea
- Digging For Gold Dig Kit
- Hatching Unicorn
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #2: Mischief and Magic
2booksLucky Bunnies Pair
Horrible Histories Special: Ireland (newspaper edition)
6copiesOne Dog and His Boy x 6
6booksThe Baby-Sitters Club Pack x 6
30copiesOxford First Atlas x30
- Independence: War in Ireland, 20 - 21 November 1920
- Borrowed Puppy
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Dress-Up!
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Rainbow Plush and Squishy Jour
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Teacher's Book Ages 9-11
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Teacher's Book Ages 7-9
- Mini Maestro: Ultimate Practical Jokes
- My Special Unicorn Journal
- Star Wars Bounty Hunters: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Gem Vault
- Harry Potter: Foil Wonders: Around the Wizarding World (Harry Potter)
- Hatching Shark
- Marvel Amazing Powers
- Puppy Love: My Adorable Journal
- Double Dragon Journal
2booksThe Dinosaur Who... Pack x 2
- Odo: Super Owl!
- Where's Spidey?
- Official CoComelon Sing-Song: Bedtime Song
- Alex Neptune, Pirate Hunter