Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Love being deliciously spooked? Here’s your perfect entertainment! Violet has just moved to Perfect. The clue is in the name. It’s the perfect town. The folk are perfectly behaved. The lawns are mowed perfectly. Violet hates it. How can anyone have fun in such a dull, nit-picky place? But that’s just the start of the weirdness. What’s up with the freaky glasses you have to wear to stop yourself going blind? Why does Violet keep hearing voices? Why do people keep vanishing? Is she the only one who finds Perfect creepy somehow? Oh, and what’s with the scary zombie army?
- The first two books in this brilliantly spooky trilogy
- Perfect for fans of Coraline, Roald Dahl and Tim Burton
- The first book was shortlisted for the Waterstones Prize
- Wonderfully disturbing – full of wit, scares and invention
- Look out for the new finale – The Battle for Perfect
“Dark and disturbing … A tense page-turner that had me glued to the page.” Mad House Family Reviews
“A weird and wonderful tale about a town where nothing is as it seems.” The Scotsman
May 2nd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.