This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Hex is the worst space invader on Planet X! He never seems to get anything right. But after discovering that his long-lost father is happily living on Planet Earth, Hex decides to give up space-invading for good and join his dad. The only problem is, Hex still can’t fly a spaceship! Will he make it there in one piece…? An intergalactic romp with an unlucky alien hero from the ever-popular Guy Bass, who won the Blue Peter Award for Dinkin Dings and the Frightening Things.
August 2nd, 2010
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Calling All Witches! The Girls Who Left Their Mark on the Wizarding World
SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 7-8)
- Fantastic Football Poems
- Where Zebras Go
- Favourite Poems: 101 Children’s Classics
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
Grimm Tales for Young and Old
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
We Are the Beaker Girls
- The Creature Keeper
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
Counting On Katherine
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- Code Name Bananas
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel