Barrington Stoke: New Reluctant Readers Teen Pack x 8 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Powerful new teen reading from Barrington Stoke’s dyslexia-friendly list. Do you want books that are powerful, intense, striking – and short? You just found them. Gripping quick reads where the tension is high and the word count is low. Perfect. Inspiring historical stories. Dark and disturbing horror. Gritty contemporary fiction – and much more. All in snappy short books by top authors such as Mary Hoffman and Bali Rai. Not a word is wasted. These quality authors know that less can be more.
- Major authors such as Tanya Landman and Phil Earle
- Fully rounded stories told in a simple quick-read style
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Quality short writing where every word counts
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 8.
June 1st, 2017
In this pack
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Flesh and Blood
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
Barrington Stoke Teen: Passing for White
Barrington Stoke Teen: Rook
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Evil Within
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Harder They Fall
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Tilt
Barrington Stoke Teen: Until We Win
This product has not been reviewed yet.