This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What if your best friend was a lonely whale? How do you say goodbye to a person you love? If you ever puzzle over those sorts of questions, you’ll love these wise stories by Benji Davies: profound tales for curious kids, which get you thinking but reassure you too. Straight away, the stunning pictures will grab your attention: the moody beauty of The Storm Whale, and the vibrant jungle joy of Grandad’s Island. Captivating stuff from a fresh and original talent who deserves every word of the praise that’s been heaped on him.
- Powerful picture books that explore big themes in a simple way
- Bestsellers with glorious artwork, perfect for fans of Oliver Jeffers
- The Storm Whale is about protecting nature, loneliness and friendship
- Grandad’s Island and Grandma Bird explore family ties, loss and grief
- The Storm Whale won the 2014 inaugural Oscar’s First Book Prize
- Grandad’s Island won the 2015 AOI World Illustration Award
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.