Big Little Hearts #3: How Will It Be with Baby and Me? A new baby story for big brothers and sisters New
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How Will It Be With Baby & Me? is a moving yet reassuring journey through a child’s feelings of anxiety about a new arrival.
With his mum announcing that he will have a new baby brother Jack is worried what will happen when he arrives…
Will Mummy take her love for Jack and give it away?
“My love for you will never change,
Its warmth and glory stay the same…”
- With mindfulness activities for families to do together to combat feelings of anxiety.
- Beautifully illustrated and simply written, it allows the reader to understand how a child might be feeling and gives a voice to those thoughts that are pinging around a child’s head making them feel wobbly and upset.
- Can be shared with younger children or read independently.
- This book series is honest and uses simple language designed to start conversations and provide comfort.
Part of the Big Little Hearts series written to support families dealing with traumatic events in life:
- Already published: When Can I Go Back to School? and Who Will Love Me When You’re Gone? for families going through big changes.
This product has not been reviewed yet.