Buy this and your school gets €1.80 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover how to train your brain and become the best you can be in this empowering and inclusive guide by the nation’s favourite doctor, Dr Ranj.
Brains don’t look like much, do they? A touch of slime here, some squishy grey stuff there. But in fact, your brain is more powerful than any supercomputer, and it is completely fascinating. Have you ever wondered why you’re left-handed? Or why you have dreams? Or what causes pins and needles?
I’ll tell you what else: your brain is completely unique. That’s right: no one else has a brain quite like yours.
So if you want to learn how to make the most of YOUR brain, this is the book for you. It doesn’t just explain how the brain works. It’ll teach you how to train your brain to get better at stuff you find difficult. It’ll show you how different people think in different ways and why that makes each person so special. It’ll help you keep your mind happy and healthy. Because when that brilliant brain of yours is in tip-top condition, you can be the BEST version of you.
You’ll discover: - Why some skills come to you more easily than others - How to cope with knockbacks and improve on the difficult stuff - Why we feel certain emotions and how to manage the difficult ones - How to keep your brain in top condition for learning - Why looking after your mind is the key to growing up happy
Including insights from neurodiverse young people, the book also features bright two-colour illustrations from David O’Connell and dyslexia-friendly design. NHS paediatrician and Sunday Times bestselling author of How to Grow Up and Feel Amazing, Dr Ranj, is here to inspire ALL young readers to love themselves, however their brains work.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
- It's the End of the World and I'm In My Bathing Suit
- Who Let the Gods Out? #4: Against All Gods
- Goosebumps: Return of the Mummy
- The Roots of Rap
- Keep Yourself Safe: Being Safe with People
- Goosebumps: Let's Get Invisible!
- Arlo The Lion Who Couldn't Sleep
Hope on the Horizon
My Book of Fossils
- We Found a Cat (PB)
There's an Alien in Your Book
- The Boy With Wings
- If I Ran the Country
- What is Mental Health? Where does it come from? And Other Big Questions
- You Can't Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
6copiesClean Up! x6
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
- You Don't Have to Be Loud
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
Black in Time
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Legends from Castle Grayskull
Mack and the Missing Cheese
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- Dork Diaries #10: Puppy Love
You Can Do It
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
6booksFind Out About Pack x 6
Silence is Not An Option: Find Your Voice and Be Your Best Self
Horrible Histories: Queen Victoria's Secret Diary