Collins Read On: Spies
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You’ve seen the films, you know the stories, but have you got what it really takes to be a spy?
Find out more as this book, produced in collaboration with the Imperial War Museum, takes you through the devices, the disguises, the weapons, the codes and the experiences of real-life spies.
Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 3a to Level 4c in reading. Support comprehension with photographs that bring these real-life stories to life. Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book.
November 12th, 2012
AR book level: 5.1; Middle years plus; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
SAVE Promo available
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
My Story: Stories of the First World War
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
- Fantastically Great Women Scientists and Their Stories
Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Anne Frank's Story
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World