Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Smarties Silver Award.
Mamma Duck always tells Daisy to stay close, but this little duckling is far too busy having fun! Daisy is always rushing off to chase dragonflies and bounce on lilypads. And what does Mama Duck say? ‘Come on, Daisy!’ But when a big screeching thing in the sky scares Daisy, where will she find Mama? And what’s that spooky rustling thing in the reeds? Luckily, Mama Duck isn’t far away…
- A warm and comforting story about not wandering off
- A classic that has delighted children for over 15 years
- Kids will love exploring the charming riverbank setting
- Blends a safety message with a reassuring happy ending
“A beautifully illustrated book which introduces how frightening it can be if you don’t stay with Mum when out and about. It also tells how Daisy, the baby duck, enjoys exploring the environment and introduces the younger child to life on the riverbank.” Books Books Books
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Bad Bunny!
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- Beautiful Bananas
Pig the Pug
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
6booksConnectors Purple: Melting Ice x 6
There's a Shark in the Bath
- There's a Troll on my Toilet
- What's for Lunch, Papa Penguin? (PB)
Owen and the Soldier
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Shark in the Park