This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The most affordable and effective way to use your Pupil Premium. Groundbreaking reciprocal reading which narrows the attainment gap through peer-to-peer learning.
- High-impact methods recommended by the Educational Endowment Foundation
- Formal classroom trials of Connectors show children’s reading age leaping forward by an average of 9.1 months in just 12 weeks
- Increases class guided reading time by up to five times
Children work in small independent groups, each taking turns to be the leader as they read and discuss a book together. This collaborative approach builds teamwork, speaking, listening, comprehension and evaluation skills.
The Sutton Trust ranks peer-to-peer learning as one of the most effective ways to improve achievement, with disadvantaged and low achieving pupils making particular gains.
A Stolen Baby explores the story of an orang-utan that stole a baby from another orang-utan.
- Find out how rangers got the baby back
- Think about why the orang-utan stole the baby
- What would have happened if no one had helped?
Book Band: Orange.
February 3rd, 2011
This product has not been reviewed yet.