Creative Activities: Thinking and Learning Skills Ages 7-11
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 15 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Teach children thinking and learning skills with these imaginative and creative cross-curricular activities.
- Encourage children to create, manage and use their thoughts.
- Help children to engage with their learning and work successfully both collaboratively and independently.
- Activities are related to real-life and curriculum contexts to engage and motivate children.
- Cater for different learning styles with visual and hands-on resources.
- Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their knowledge
- numeracy and science
- creative arts
September 1st, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.