Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities for Plot, Character and Setting: Ages 9-11
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get your children out of their seats and talking about stories – for children aged 9-11.
- Explore literature through art, drama, puppets and other innovative techniques.
- Brings projects to life with colour photographs and samples of work.
- Helps you link reading and writing.
- Self-contained: comes with all the full-length texts you need.
- Shows you how to develop talk for writing.
June 18th, 2004
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.