Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Exercising the brain helps learning – so get your children’s brains in shape with these mind-stretching problems.
- Research shows taking breaks to exercise the brain helps learning.
- Quick and easy ways to cover the five thinking skills.
- Ideas to use anytime to provide a change of pace whenever you want to get children thinking!
- Grouped by learning style so you can choose the most appropriate activity for the moment.
- Brainteasers for every subject.
March 20th, 2006
This product has not been reviewed yet.