Buy this and your school gets €3.80 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ridiculous read-alouds by the king of comedy. Sillier than having the bottom of your foot tickled with a feather all day long! We all know that David’s cornered the market in witty kids’ fiction: Mr Stink, Ratburger and other bestselling novels. But did you know he also writes very funny picture books? If you miss them, you’re losing out on big laughs! These bonkers books are all about barmy animals, from cheeky bears to very silly snakes. The perfect way to jazz up all your storytimes!
- Brilliant picture books by the mighty David Walliams
- Hilarious colour artwork in Tony Ross’s quirky style
- David is the UK’s fastest-growing children’s author
- His novels include Mr Stink and The Midnight Gang
- His books are regularly screened on Christmas TV
This product has not been reviewed yet.