Dr Christian's Guide to Growing Up Online (Hashtag: Awkward)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The ULTIMATE online survival guide! Dr Christian, TV’s favourite doctor, tackles all your awkward questions head-on, helping you find out how to stay safe growing up in a digital world. From cyberbullying to binge-watching TV, from group chats to your digital footprint, this book contains REAL answers to REAL questions. Perfect for children and parents alike! TOPICS COVERED:
- online grooming
- feeling left out on social media
- binge-watching TV
- unauthorised sharing of personal photos and information
- dealing with strangers online
- digital footprints
- keeping passwords private
- dealing with nasty social media and text messages
- feeling angry about online discussions
- what’s a Finsta?
- coping with catfishing
- dealing with anxiety
- family agreements and contracts
- making friends in real life
- combatting trolls
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Science: Really Rotten Experiments
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
Horrible Science: Bulging Brains