English Timesavers: Picture Prompts
Buy this and your school gets €7.41 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Carefully chosen and professionally illustrated pictures prompt five types of easy-to-use activities and exercises: grammar points, stories and situations, opinions and imagination, pair and group work, vocabulary practice. Simple and straightforward with the emphasis on visual appeal, topics of real interest to teenagers, wit and humour.
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- English Timesavers: Visual Grammar
- English Timesavers: 40 Speaking Activities for Lower-Level Classes
- Daily Word Ladders for Fluency: Ages 6–7
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore
- Barrington Stoke Middle Gr Pk
- How To Be A Lion
10booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Picture Book Pack
- Silly Billy
Please Mrs Butler
7booksBarrington Stoke: New Titles Pack
The Tiny Seed
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- How to Steal the Mona Lisa
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Poems to Perform
- The Jolly Christmas Postman
- Counting on Katherine