Everyday French: Bon Appétit! (Teacher Resource)
by Jan Lewandowski (author), Moreno Chiacchiera (illustrator), Joanna Kerr (illustrator), and The Drawing Room (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Teach practical French through the everyday theme of food. This lively resource book helps learners build their fluency by talking about meals, shopping for food and healthy eating.
- A useful topic that children love
- Stimulating writing, speaking and listening exercises
- Save time with ready-to-go lesson plans and photocopiable activities
- Includes a CD-ROM of activities, music and video/audio clips of real spoken French
Easy to teach and ideal for non-specialists, this book also contains cross-curricular objectives linked to the 2014 Curriculum.
January 4th, 2010
- 48 pages
Activities & resources
This product has not been reviewed yet.