Buy this and your school gets €0.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Comical, insightful poems which celebrate the ups and downs of family life. In here you’ll find rhymes from some of the best-known children’s poets including Michael Rosen, Jack Prelutsky and Kit Wright, as well as poems written by children themselves. There are happy poems and sad poems, funny poems and cheeky poems, plus lots of stroppy sisters, bratty brothers, daft dads – and grandmas giving sloppy kisses! Erk!
January 1st, 2002
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Baby Shark: I Love You, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (PB)
My Cousin is a Time Traveller
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Keira the Film Star Fairy
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
- Witch Girl
- Football Academy: Free Kick
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Jacky Daydream
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
Shakespeare: His Dramatic Acts
- Mine! PB
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
The Storm Whale