Girlfriends: Boys Behaving Badly
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
”But I just didn’t want him slurping over me!”
Meet the girlfriends! They’re inseparable – Polly, Keri, Frizz and Lily. But will they still be best friends forever now that BOYS are on the scene? Polly’s getting tired of doing the same old things with her boyfriend Rees, especially when his idea of fun is training their dogs together! Her friends’ lives seem much more exciting. So when another boy seems to be interested, Polly decides she needs a change. After all, it’s not just boys who can behave badly…
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
The Bubble Boy
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
The Owl Service
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- The Year We Fell from Space
- What Momma Left Me
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
The Fowl Twins
Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
- Dog Man #5: Lord of the Fleas
- Scholastic Classics: Anne of Green Gables
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (sort of)
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Mr Stink
Scholastic Classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland