Heard It in the Playground Award-winning
Buy this and your school gets €2.08 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The teacher tapped his forehead. At last! the children cried! The answer, Sir’s, in your head… What a perfect place to hide’
Jump into Allan Ahlberg’s playful world of poetry, perfect for primary school children.
Shed a tear for The Boy Without A Name, discover the secrets to teachers (they NEVER leave the school!?) and try to solve the riddles of The Answer. Packed with rhythmic poetry and playful songs, this timeless collection has delighted children for generations.
‘Every desk should hide a copy; every staff room own one’ – The Observer
Discover more school stories from Alan Ahlberg: Starting School Please Mrs Bultler
1817 in Education Catalogue 2023–24
December 31st, 1994
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Poems to Perform
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
4booksPie Corbett's Comforting Reads Year 3 Pack
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 4 Pack x 6
- When We Were Very Young
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
- The Works 4
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 2 Pack B x 6
- The Works: Key Stage 2
- My Story: Blitz
If All the World Were...
- The Knowledge: Mystical Magic
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Dragonory and Other Stories for 7-9 Year Olds
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
Horrible Science: Shocking Electricity
- Pie Corbett's Poetry Spine Teacher's Guide
Overheard in a Tower Block
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
4booksDick King-Smith Pack
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- Voices in the Park