Holly Webb Animal Stories #8: Ginger the Stray Kitten
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rosie loves to visit the wild cats that live near the farm close to her Gran’s house. Her favourite is a tiny kitten who she calls Ginger, because of his fluffy orange fur. Ginger is shy and wary, quick to hide, but he slowly puts his trust in Rosie. Then one awful day the farm is sold to developers. When the builders and bulldozers arrive, the little kitten is terrified. The farm is gone. All the other cats have left. Will Rosie be back to help him now?
- Fluffy, cute and cuddly – an adorable tale for animal-lovers
- This touching tale explores the human-animal bond in a hostile world
- Follows a tried and tested formula; fluffy animals against the odds!
- The mid-length story is a child-friendly way to stretch newly confident readers
- Part of a fantastic series of fluffy animal stories by Holly Webb
- Teachers and parents love these books because children refuse to put them down!
Holly Webb Animal Stories (book 8)
January 1st, 2009
AR book level: 4.3; Lower years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.