This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The classic bestsellers – now with a nastier new look! No more nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. Yes – history can be horribly boring when you learn it in the classroom. But with all the nasty bits left in, it’s historically funny! Laughs, disasters and disgusting jokes from the reigning kings of yuck: author Terry Deary and cartoonist Martin Brown. You love this series so much you’ve bought over 25 million copies. How’s that for a horrible fact?
- Bestselling original Horrible Histories classics
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
March 31st, 2016
In this pack
- Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
- Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians
Horrible Histories: Groovy Greeks
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
This product has not been reviewed yet.