Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The First World War was a war fought on a global scale: a war so terrible and deadly that they called it ‘the war to end all wars’. From foot soldiers drowning in mud to fighter pilots being blown out of the sky, it was absolutely hideous from start to finish. So if you like your history horrible, this is the book for you! Find out:
- What the “Fat King” did with food scraps and dead horses
- How sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack
- Why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets
Get all the frightful facts about the First World War – with all the gore and more!
August 6th, 2007
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.