Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Groovy Greeks (Classic Edition)
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Apparently the Greeks (we are talking about the Ancient variety) were a rather groovy bunch. The boys didn’t start school until they were seven, and girls didn’t have to go at all. Greek children invented all manner of cool games just for something to do, and the grown-ups invented the Olympic Games and made the men run naked. But as this Horrible History shows you, things were not always quite so jolly… and some of the things the Groovy Greeks did were actually, well, quite horrible! So read on to see…
- Why groovy Greek girls ran about naked pretending to be bears
- Who had the world’s first flushing toilet
- Why dedicated doctors tasted their patients’ ear wax! Ugh!
... plus many more yucky facts about the Groovy Greeks!
May 7th, 2007
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.