Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
by Terry Deary (author) and Martin Brown (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
The Stuarts. They don’t sound very terrible, do they? They sound almost like your boring next-door neighbours. But you’ll soon change your mind once you hear the sickening story which started when gibbering King James I took the throne. Now you can find out…
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
February 6th, 2014
- 240 pages
Activities & resources
This product has not been reviewed yet.