Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It looks like a huge grey bogey or something you’d step in by mistake – but your incredible brain holds all your knowledge, dreams and feelings. Even if your teacher won’t admit it, it’s amazing! Find out how it works – and what it smells like – here! You’ll see:
- what happens if you cut your brain in half
- what your brain bits ‘n’ pieces do
- how to do your own brilliant brain surgery
- why it’s clever to feel pain
- how to tame an angry teacher
- whether boys or girls are smarter (have a guess!)
With cool quizzes, terrible tests and ALL the squishy bits, this book will scramble your brains!
May 21st, 1999
AR book level: 6.3; Middle years; 3.0 points
- 160 pages