This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which brave nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
February 4th, 2008
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
- Trouble in New York
Horrible Histories Special: England
4booksRainbow Magic: School Days Fairies Pack x 4
- Star Switch
Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
- The Land and the People: Russia
- The Land and the People: India
Stillwater: Stillwater: A Perfect Fit
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
Horrible Histories Special: Horrible Histories Special: Scotland
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
Mr Gum #2: Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
- Neon's Secret Universe
- DC COMICS: Secret Hero Society #4: Science Fair Crisis
- The Fairytale Hairdresser Pack