This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which brave nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
February 4th, 2008
Add a review
Customers also bought
Philip's Modern School Atlas
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)
- Overwatch: Updated Official World Guide
The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
10copiesGo Big x 10
Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- The Lady is a Spy: Virginia Hall, World War II's Most Dangerous Secret Agent
Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)