Horrible Science: Sounds Dreadful
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Science to make kids scream with laughter – and get them listening for a change! If your pupils can stomach the squishy side of science, use this book to get them squealing for more! They’ll find out all about shocking soundwaves, rumbling resonance and sonic booms – and discover:
- how singers turn music into glass-smashing vandalism
- how church bells can make your nose bleed
- how sound makes your eyeballs shiver in their sockets
- how noise can stun and even kill you
- how rowdy rats sing their squeaky songs
From sonic sound guns that leave people dashing to the loo to the nasty noises of the wildest wild animals, it all sounds dreadfully exciting!!
August 4th, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Last Bear x6
- Read with Oxford: Stages 2-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: My Phonics Kit
- Minecraft Young Readers: Survival Mode
- Scholastic Professional: The Megabook of Fluency
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry’s Newspaper
- Supertato: Night of the Living Veg
- More than Peach (Bellen Woodard Original Picture Book)
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- Look Inside: What We Throw Away
Spreading My Wings
- Total Mayhem #5: Friday - The Total Ice Cream Meltdown (Total Mayhem #5)
4booksRachel Bright Pack x 4
- I Color Myself Different
- Animal Explorers: Toby the Deep-Sea Diver PB
- Horrible Science: Ugly Bugs
Supertato: Evil Pea Rules!
- There's a Witch in Your Book
- My Bindi
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
5booksOi Pack x5
- Our Queen Elizabeth
- Unicorns Don't Love Sparkles
Somebody Crunched Colin
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley