This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the home of Horrible Histories – a series where fame gets funny. Biography with a horrible twist! Not all grown-ups lead boring lives. (Yawn.) Some live incredibly exciting lives! And those are the kinds you’ll read about in here. There’s brainy Einstein, sporty Spartacus and genius writer Roald Dahl. You’ll even meet some notorious pirates! From the super-clever and super-brave to the super-entertaining, find out what these horribly famous folk did!
- Humorous biographies in the classic Horrible style
- Packed with funny facts, quizzes, jokes and cartoons
- The funniest way to learn about key people in history
- Includes scientists, artists, warriors and leaders
November 1st, 2018
In this pack
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
- Horribly Famous: Charles Dickens and his Pen Pals
- Horribly Famous: Cleopatra and her Angry Asp
Horribly Famous: Elvis and his Blue Suede Shoes
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
- Horribly Famous: Inventors and their Bright Ideas
- Horribly Famous: Isaac Newton and his Falling Apple
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
Horribly Famous: Julius Caesar and his Foul Friends
- Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
Horribly Famous: Pirates and their Caribbean Capers
Horribly Famous: Queen Victoria and her Enormous Empire
- Horribly Famous: Roald Dahl and his Chocolate Factory
Horribly Famous: Spartacus and his Glorious Gladiators
- Horribly Famous: Winston Churchill and his Woeful Wars
This product has not been reviewed yet.