Hot Topics Resource Pack: Weather and Climate Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Add sizzle to your topic teaching with this red-hot resource pack. Everything you need to make the most of Hot Topics: Weather and Climate. The Hot Topics teaching book and CD-ROM provide all the lessons, activities, experiments and craft templates you need to plan and teach your topic from start to finish. But that’s just for starters, because this pack has all sorts of other goodies too. There’s a rich range of fiction and non-fiction reading on weather-related themes, and three styles of decorative trimmer to enliven your topic displays. Plus a large classroom thermometer for taking your own temperature readings, and a fantastic wallchart that explains even more about how weather works.
In this pack
- Classroom Thermometer
- Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
- Hot Topics Interactive: Weather and Climate CD-ROM
- Hot Topics: Weather and Climate
- Kingfisher Readers: Weather
- Mini Encyclopedia: Weather
- Navigators: Extreme Weather
- Start Reading #2: Whatever the Weather! Our Snowman
- Start Reading #8: Whatever the Weather! What a Windy Day!
- Terrific Trimmers: Clouds
- Terrific Trimmers: Lightning
- Terrific Trimmers: Rainbow
- Usborne Beginners: Weather
- Weather Factors Learning Chart
This product has not been reviewed yet.