How Do You Feel? Pack x 10 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Emotions are strange things. They can take you by surprise, puzzle you or totally overwhelm you in a flash. So how can you make sense of yours? And how can you understand other people’s? Well, the books in this pack are a great place to start. Most of them are sweet or funny, or both. All of them are great fun to read. They explore emotions like anger and worry, and themes such as friendship and fitting in. There are even books about looking after your planet and being kind to other people. After all, feeling good is about everyone. So start feeling great right now!
- Funny, reassuring picture books linked to the PSED curriculum
- Themes of self-care, caring for others and caring for the planet
- Lots of tips to help children explore and regulate their emotions
- Key childhood issues such as fitting in and dealing with nits
June 7th, 2018
In this pack
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
- Happy in Our Skin
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- My Green Day: 10 Green Things I Can Do Today
Nat's Naughty Nits
- Neon Leon
One Year with Kipper
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- The Red Dread
This product has not been reviewed yet.