Buy this and your school gets €2.10 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The go-to mental health guide for kids!
Exam stress? Friendship issues? Panic attacks?
How Not to Lose It will help you be the boss of all of this, and more.
It’s not just your body that should be fit and healthy – your mind needs to be, too! How Not to Lose It is the go-to guide for achieving a balanced mind and strong emotional well-being. With immediate, heart of the matter advice and a chatty yet honest tone, Anna Williamson addresses all of the key issues affecting children today.
‘A fabulous message for young people – believe in yourselves!’ Liz Rowe, Childline
- relationships and sex
- family life and bereavement
- peer pressure
- self-esteem and confidence.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: 1984
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- You Are a Champion
- Black and British
2booksHolly Jackson Duo
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- Concrete Rose
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- One of Us is Next
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- CHERUB #13: People's Republic
- Creepshow #2: The Cursed
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- Oxford Very First Atlas
- Dr Christian's Guide to Growing Up Online (Hashtag: Awkward)
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Physics Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards
Five Nights at Freddy's: Friendly Face (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #10)
- Rebel Voices: The Rise of Votes for Women
- Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
- RWBY #1: After the Fall (RWBY, Book 1)
Turtles All the Way Down
Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans