Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €2.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A thoughtful story of loss and love, this beautiful picture book reminds us that the people who mean the most to us are always with us. Charlie loves to dance her way through life with her grandma. They may not always be together, but each time they part Grandma says, If you miss me, look at the moon. Then winter brings unexpected change, and not even dancing feels the same. What will Charlie do? Will Grandma come to see her dance again? In the biggest show of the year, Charlie finds her answer.
- A gentle way to introduce children to the concept of death and bereavement, particularly children who have lost a grandparent
- Jocelyn Li Langrand’s beautiful illustrations help to convey this moving story of grief and love
- A lovely, lyrical text suitable for home and classroom settings
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
Green is for Christmas
Spider Queen's Halloween
SAVE Promo available
6booksPamela Butchart Pack x 6
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
The Smeds and Smoos Early Reader
Book of the month
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- See Inside Your Body
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7