This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One Boy. One Disappointing Superpower. Can Dylan prove his worth, or will he be saving cats from trees FOREVER? The hilarious third book in the Iguana Boy series.
Dylan, AKA Iguana Boy, EPICALLY FAILING his superhero missions. It’s getting embarrassing now …
Fortunately, a MYSTERIOUS HERO is about to turn his luck around. BUT THEN, supervillain, MIND BENDER kidnaps all the superheroes and demands the government work flat out on a special GOLDEN TOOTHBRUSH!
Can Iguana Boy save the day, ALONE? (with the help of his trusty iguanas!)
Great to read aloud with children of 5+ and perfect for newly independent readers of 7+.
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Children of Castle Rock
- Sky Hawk
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
Tiny Little Fly (Irish Edition)
- Bloomsbury Young Readers: Manju's Magic Wishes
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
- Captain Underpants: Captain Underpants: Two Wedgie-Powered Novels in One
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
8booksThe Worst Witch Pack x 8
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
4booksAnimal Ark Pack x 4
- Little Bits of Sky
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
- The Runaways
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 3 Pack x 8 (Book Bands Purple and Gold)
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- A First Poetry Book
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
18booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 2 Pack x 18
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders