Jack from Earth
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jack has always known there was something not quite right about his parents: they move him every year, never seem to sleep, and what is that beeping from the attic?
But when Jack goes to investigate the beeping and accidentally sets off an inter-galactic distress signal, things get CRAZY quickly.
Turns out that every baddie and bounty hunter in the galaxy thinks HE’S an interstellar super thief.
Can Jack convince everyone who’s out for him that he’s NOT who he says he is? And can he do so in time to get home for tea?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hilde Cracks the Case #1: Hero Dog!
- The Extincts
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock and the Disappearing Diamond Mystery
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #1: The Incredible Shrinking Girl
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #4: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Absolutely Loves Ancient Egypt
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Common Wealth
The Fish in Room 11
- Goosebumps: Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns (Movie Monster PB)
- Morgana Mage in the Robotic Age
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
His Royal Hopeless
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- The Great Hamster Massacre
- Hilde Cracks the Case #4: UFO Spotted!
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
His Dark Materials #1: His Dark Materials: Northern Lights (special edition photographed by Rankin)
The Last Gate of the Emperor
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise