Jacqueline Wilson Ages 9-11 Pack x 10 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
THE voice of kids growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. No one captures the ups and downs of real life in quite the way she does. School life, friendship and (most of all) families: coming together, coming apart and living through tough times. Tracy lives in a children’s home and has never known her parents. Elsa’s family are homeless and stuck in a horrid bed and breakfast hotel. Andy is a suitcase kid, shuttling between two homes. And identical twins Ruby and Garnet are learning that in many ways, they’re miles apart…
- Compelling realistic fiction by a former Children’s Laureate
- Tender, moving, compassionate stories of hope in hard times
- Explores issues such as family breakdown and homelessness
- Perfectly captures the dynamics of family life and friendship
- Jacqueline Wilson is the bestselling author of Hetty Feather
- She won the 2000 Guardian Prize for The Illustrated Mum
- This hugely popular writer has sold over 35 million books
July 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.