Juggling with Gerbils
Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A great new collection of poetry, wide-ranging in both form and subject matter. Full of Brian Patten’s wonderful wit and moments of beauty as in GERANIUMS IN THE SNOW: Like children snuggling down under a white duvet Slowly the red geraniums Vanish under the snow. Brilliantly complemented by Chris Riddell’s illustrations.
1859 in Education Catalogue 2023–24
April 6th, 2000
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Wolf Hollow
- Riding a Lion
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
- The Midnight Guardians
- Adventures on Trains: Murder on the Safari Star
- The Book of Not Entirely Useful Advice
- Ten Fat Sausages
- Silly Billy
- Daydreams & Jellybeans
- Walking with My Iguana
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
One Dog and His Boy
The Lion Inside
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
Sharing a Shell
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Bright Bursts of Colour
Giraffes Can't Dance
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
Overheard in a Tower Block
- Glitter Boy
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry