Buy this and your school gets €11.43 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Say hello to Katie: a lucky little girl who is somehow always meeting famous painters! It all starts when Katie’s Grandma takes her to London to visit the National Gallery. While Grandma rests her feet, Katie has a look around – and suddenly steps into a famous painting! Follow Katie as she spills Van Gogh’s sunflowers, causes a flood with Seurat’s bathers and tries to paint a landscape in the style of Monet’s waterlilies. Will she be frightened by Rousseau’s fiery tiger? And will she be able to cheer the Mona Lisa up?
- A gloriously original way to introduce the history of art
- These books have been educating children for over 25 years
- Each book introduces several masterpieces by the great painters
- This collection explores the central artistic traditions of Europe
- Monet, Turner, Constable, Renoir, Cezanne, Da Vinci and others
- Impressionism, Pointillism, Italian Renaissance art and more
- Wonderful artwork which imitates the style of featured artists
“A great stimulus for exciting cross-curricular work.” Junior Education Plus
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horribly Famous: Elvis and his Blue Suede Shoes