LEGO® Iconic: LEGO Minifigures: Mix and Match
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Build crazy mash-ups of LEGO® Minifigures™ in this fun mix-and-match book! Turn the split pages to mix and match the heads, bodies and legs of your favourite LEGO® Minifigures™ in more than 200 different combinations. It’s part sharksuit man, part mad scientist, part pizza boy and all non-stop LEGO® fun!
- This large full-colour board book format is an ideal gift for any child who loves LEGO
- simple text – perfect for children learning how to read
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Patrick and the President
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
- The World's Worst Children
The Bad Guys #1: Episodes 1 and 2
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Pocket Power: Secret Spy
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Mac B, Kid Spy: Mac Undercover
- LEGO® City: Halloween Rescue!
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
- The World's Worst Teachers
20booksFarmyard Tales Pack x 20
- Cops and Robbers
- The World's Worst Parents
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Mystery
5booksThe Famous Five Colour Short Stories Pack x 5