This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone loves to learn about sharks – and you only need to open the sea-splashed pages of this book to plunge into their undersea world. Each of the sharks has a snappy secret. Can you find it by lifting up the flaps? Full of toothy bite-sized facts and deep blue ocean scenes, this gorgeous book is split into simple sections including hungry hunters, baby sharks, whale sharks, hammerheads, speedy sharks and strange sharks.
- EXCLUSIVE Scholastic paperback – only £5.99
- A beautiful first information book for little nature-lovers
- Interactive flaps provide heaps to seek out and explore
- Good balance of flaps, facts and pictures
- A teeny bit scary, but cute and friendly too!
This product has not been reviewed yet.