Living in the UK: Living in Wales
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From its beautiful historic castles to its misty mountains, introduce young readers to Wales and all that makes it special. Simple presentation, large photos and text narrated from a child’s point of view bring alive this engaging overview. A Fast Facts section helps readers boost their knowledge, and there’s also a glossary of simple geographical terms. Part of a child-friendly series about the UK, this is a great starting point for learning about geography in general, and countries in particular.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Found! Roman Britain
- Found! Vikings
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
Billy and the Minpins
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
The Storm Whale
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 3-5 (Key Stage 2)
Charlie Changes into a Chicken