This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Come with Jack on a quest for the perfect lunch – you never know who you might meet!
Jack doesn’t want to eat his boring old lunch. He’d rather have lunch on a pirate ship! But what do pirates actually eat?? Rotten fish stew – eeuuuwwww! And so begins a rollicking, imaginative adventure over sea, through caves and into the lair of a troll before Jack decides that actually Mum’s cooking is pretty good after all.
Crisp, characterful illustrations from Kristina Stephenson, creator of the best-selling Sir Charlie Stinky Socks series, complement this energetic, rhyming text by Caryl Hart.
Perfect for fussy eaters, people who are too busy playing to come in for tea, and anyone who’s ever eyed their dinner with suspicion.
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Nursery Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bogey?
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Practice for the Phonics Screening Check
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Usborne Picture Books: Little Red Riding Hood
Supertato: Carnival Catastro-Pea!
Aliens Love Underpants
- Ten Little Monsters
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 5-7
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 1)
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Years 1-2)
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Bumblebear
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
The Dinosaur that Pooped a Pirate
The Snail and the Whale
The Leaf Thief
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 2