This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
James Patterson’s mahoosive school series. Nothing middling about it: it’s gone straight to the top of the class. (Unlike Rafe.) Rafe Khatchadorian has enough problems without throwing school into the mix. A surname no one can spell. A total brat of a sister. Parents. Bullies. Detentions. Plus, troublemaker Rafe doesn’t exactly get off on the best foot with his mission to break every single school rule! Packed with funny cartoons, this is Rafe’s account of middle school hell. He may not be a great student. But he’s head boy at making you laugh!
- A laugh-out-loud New York Times bestselling series
- Perfectly captures the highs and lows of school life
- Exciting cartoon pictures and highly readable text
- Ideal for fans of Tom Gates and Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- James Patterson has sold more than 300 million books
May 7th, 2015
In this pack
Middle School #6: Save Rafe!
Middle School: Get Me Out of Here!
Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
Middle School: My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar
Middle School: Ultimate Showdown
This product has not been reviewed yet.