Multimodal Texts: Year 6
by Sarah Fleming (author), Sue Graves (author), Adam Guillain (author), Gill Matthews (author), Clare Robertson (author), Fiona Undrill (author), Celia Warren (author), Sebatijan Camagajevac (illustrator), Gemma Hastilow-Smith (illustrator), Colin Higgins (illustrator), Andy Keylock (illustrator), Mike Lacey (illustrator), and Martin Sanders (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Age-appropriate, mixed media texts for on-screen literacy lessons which support the renewed framework.
- Extensive teachers’ notes with lesson plans and ideas for extension.
- Screenshots provide a guide to using the activities.
- Activity sheets for group or individual work provide cross-curricular ideas.
- Includes dramatised playscripts, animations, podcasts, poetry, video and much more.
- Links to 100 Literacy Framework Lessons.
June 2nd, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
What are the system requirements for running the CD?
You will need either a PC or Mac with a 4x speed CD-ROM drive and 512MB RAM. Windows 98/2000/XP or MAC 0SSX 10.2 or later. Recommended minimum processor speed 900 MHz. 16 bit sound and graphics card.