Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Murderous Maths: The Magic of Maths is full of incredible tricks to wow children and teachers alike. Children can discover how to use the power of maths to beat the calculator, perform amazing card tricks and even read minds!
- with fun illustrations by Rob Davis and presented in a bold, funky and accessible way so children can find out why maths is marvellous
- a new generation of Kjartan Poskitt fans will be able to discover the world of MURDEROUS MATHS series.
- Get ready to be amazed!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 5
National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 9-11
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 5
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 4
Counting On Katherine
- Pokemon: Legendary and Mythical Guidebook (Deluxe Edition)
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
- The World's Worst Parents
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
- Wizarding Wand UV Torch Pen
The Hospital Dog
Zog and the Flying Doctors
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- A Rainbow a Day... Over 30 crafts and activities to make you smile!
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- Scholastic Classics: Stories to Share at Christmas
- The Gamers' Handbook
Somebody Swallowed Stanley