My Big Brother, Boris
Buy this and your school gets €1.46 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Little Croc loves his big brother, Boris. But lately Boris has been acting strangely. All he wants to do is eat and sleep and spend time with friends his own age – and he is SO grumpy. A brilliantly funny and reassuring tale about dealing with teenage siblings, written especially for little ones.
750 in Setanta SCB Offer Feb 2023
May 1st, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Little Sister Doris
- Usborne Picture Books: Little Red Riding Hood
Who Pooed in my Loo?
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
Axel Scheffler's Fairy Tales: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Axel Scheffler's Fairy Tales: The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Dragons Don't Share PB
Bedtime Stories: Beautiful Black Tales from the Past
Who Made that Smell? Shh...Don't Tell!
- The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
- I Love Me!
- Owl Babies
- The Singing Mermaid 10th Anniversary Edition
6booksRainbow Magic Early Readers Pack x 6
- Tilda Tries Again
- See Inside Planet Earth
- The Word Collector
The Smeds and the Smoos Early Reader
When Ice Cream Had a Meltdown
The Whale Who Wanted More
The Most Exciting Eid
- Marmalade - the Orange Panda
- Lots of Things to Know About Animals
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Our Queen Elizabeth